Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Focus on Photography: Amber Johns...a sneak peek!

I am SO excited for today's announcement!

Amber Johns, a photographer based in upstate New York, sent me an email wayyyyy back in July (July, people!!!) with the subject line "Love Your Blog!".  After an intro like that, how could I not love Amber?  After several email exchanges, Amber and I have decided to team up.  Amber will do a portrait session for me specifically for the blog and I'll be featuring her photography on HVG. What an awesome partnering opportunity! 

I'll feature Amber in an upcoming post soon but here's a quick sneak peek just to keep you wanting more...  :)


(c) Amber J Photography
This is one of the cutest photos ever...and it doesn't hurt that every. single. one. of these girls is totally beautiful!


(c) Amber J Photography

For more info about Amber and her work, please visit Amber's websites, http://amberjphoto.com/ and http://amberj-photography.blogspot.com/! And stay tuned for more on Amber!

Happy Planning, 
Lizzie

No comments:

Post a Comment