Monday, February 2, 2015

Hello Winter!

Just popping in to say hello! It's been far too long since the last blog post on HVG....just wanted to let everyone know that the blog is still active, albeit very slow! I have been busy with work, grad school, the holidays, and with preparations for the two new additions to our family. Mr. HVG and I are expecting identical twin girls come spring...let the craziness begin! 

In the midst of maternity leave, caring for two newborns, and trying to finish up my graduate thesis, I will continue to sporadically post here on the Hudson Valley Green blog. I will also continue to update the NYS Barn Wedding Venue webpage as new venues keep popping up! 

(c) Hudson Valley Green

Winter is supposedly sticking around for another six weeks...hoping everyone stays warm and safe through all the snow and ice!
Happy Planning, 
Lizzie 



1 comment: