Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Hello 2016!

Hope the start of 2016 is treating you well. Perhaps you or your better half has popped the question...and in that case, congratulations! 

Here at HVG, we have big things planned for 2016. One of my goals is to be more active with postings on the blog. So please check back often for updates, tidbits of information, and inspiration! 

(c) Hudson Valley Green

In the next week or so, I hope to fully peruse the winter issue of New York Weddings. I'm hoping to see a few snippets of eco-friendly wedding aspects which I, of course, will pass along to you. I will also report back if there is a lack of "green" wedding planning information....and maybe I will follow up with a brief email to New York Magazine explaining my displeasure!

Here's to a wonderful 2016 full of joy! 

Happy Planning, 
Lizzie


No comments:

Post a Comment